Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Fabio and Faith

My name is Karen Brittain and I am passionate about raising marine fish to help take pressure off of our coral reefs and to provide happy and healthy pets for marine aquariums. I was born and raised in Hawaii and have been involved with the breeding of fish for over 30 years both professionally and personally. This is the niche where I feel I can make a difference and contribute towards something important to our planet. On this blog you can follow the story of Fabio and Faith, two Japanese pygmy angelfish brought together by an amazing group of people. Read how it all started here  http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2309714

Future updates will feature marine aquarium fish including Fabio and Faith and the journey of captive breeding these fish from egg to fry. I hope you all enjoy the posts and sharing of larval rearing information as we progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment